After three years of pretty slow sales, I’m seeing buyers coming out to Taos, and they’re buying, not just looking. Everything from ranches to commercial buildings have been the focus of some of my buyers in the last three months.
Fiserv, a technology services company is predicting an average price increase nationally of 7.2% between now and 2014. But, they found that there were ten areas that would do much better in the same period. Here’s their prediction:
1. Washington State: Bremerton-Silverdale, +44.7 percent
2. Oregon: Bend, +33.6 percent
3. Michigan: Detroit-Livonia-Dearborn, +33.1 percent
4. California: Napa Valley, +31.7 percent
5. Nevada: Carson City, +31.6 percent
6. Florida: Panama City-Lynn Haven-Panama City Beach, +26.9 percent
7. Arizona: Flagstaff, +26 percent
8. New Mexico: Sante Fe, +25.8 percent
9. Wyoming: Cheyenne, +23.7 percent
10. Alaska: Anchorage, +20 percent
Note Santa Fe at number 8. Taos should move in tandem with Santa Fe if history is any guide.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.